Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween in Felt Hall

So I was thinking the other day (I know, like I really was!) and it dawned on me that Halloween is coming up in just a little while! AWESOME! I don't even need to make up a holiday on that day! (Happy White Cane Safety day by the way) But with Halloween comes the inherent problem of picking a costume. You don't wanna mess up and look like a goober all night. Like you do if you actually insist upon dressing up like Elvis Presley after their 70th birthday. Or like you do at Star Trek parties; even if its your Star Trek party...

Anyways, all these "you" comments have gotta stop. This is my blog dang it! MEEE! So anyways, I picked two of my favorite costumes:

Okay You can't hate something like this! I mean I'm usually against the whole 'dressing your animals up as something... but that's just awesome... Actually who am I kidding? Dressing dogs up is awesome! Anyone who doesn't is the yearly Halloween goober. Of which I will officially choose one each year. But that's for later. Still love this dog...

Ok.... I'll admit the whole dressing your child up like a terrorist is kinda risky. But how is this any different that dressing up like some Bloody Demon? Ok I guess its kinda racial... Whatever! Personally I love it! So so so much! And look at how happy he is! This kid kinda reminds my of my friend's little brother Luke. I hope Luke comes up with something this awesome, else he will lose his name and this kid will get it!

I wish I got to trick-or-treat in a college dorm though. I mean the kind of things that these kids are going to get will be awesome. I used to be so excited when I got something other than candy. Little did I know that the people had actually forgotten to buy candy and were sick of me pressing their doorbells like crazy. The way I saw it, either they would never know, or they better get out here! But I'd always like try to brag to my friends like, "What did you get?"

"O a bunch of Snickers, Reeses, Butterfingers, an-"

"Stop right there with your second-class collection. I got me a packet of staples! Yeah you better believe it! No really, its right here..... O and below that you'll find my broken vase!"

That's what trick-or-treaters will experience here in my dorm. 80% of what they will get will be Ramon. Lets not kid around. Then 10% will probably consist of old homework with doodles on it. The last 10% is wild. Maybe someone will be prepared with candy, but that's probably unlikely. Most of it will be like left-overs or pencils or something.

And commence your drum rolling upon your keyboard! padda padda padda padda (repeat). Ok, free yourself from the endless loop of repeating "padda". Ok here we go! The annual Halloween Goober! (as searched for on google)
Tigger.jpg image by jasonguru

O man... That image is never gonna leave me. Therefore I thought it would be appropriate to share it with all of you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment