Thursday, October 22, 2009

Darth Kelly

So its over! My animation class is over! We tried a compilation to finish it off. It was so so so much work. And my section....doesn't....look all that fantastic........... But that aside! The video itself is awesome! A lot of it might not make sense so I'll try to explain some of the inside jokes. They may not be funny, but at least they will make sense. Well.... actually... watch it first.


Ok the point of inside jokes is obviously to alienate people... So in order to continue to enjoy them I will not go into a lot of detail about them. Alright, so the "perfect A+" is actually what a kid named Mike would say after every animation we'd review. Next one. The first girl is actually a girl from our first class who thought because our teacher's name was Kelly, it meant it was a girl.... We haven't seen her sense.... suspicious.... Well the rest is kinda self explanatory and just random. I'm personally a fan of Darth Maul with the epic face. The head shape actually is based on my teacher, Kelly Loosli.... therefore... Darth Kelly....

I also re-drew my bouncing ball as it was my lowest grade during the semester. I figured I might as well put that one up too! ENJOY!


GO AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment