Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Psychology Experiments

I have realized recently that although most people act normal under most circumstances, there are always those who just don't... You know the people who just always seem to creep you out no matter what they try to do? For example, Jordan and I were walking out of the library a week or so ago and everything was fine until we notice this old guy waiting by the door. Immediately I start thinking, Oh no... An awkward moment is about to occur... I've seen what old people do!! I will not be taken! I will not be controlled!!

Sure enough, as we are waking out the guy made eye contact with me. So I knew something really weird was going to happen so I decided to just to look straight ahead and walk past him. Then outta no where this disgusting like hairy hand pops into my vision and grabs mine. Then I look up and he's staring at me smiling... It was so creepy! He shook my hand and was like, "You have a good day son." I didn't know what else to say, I just kinda looked at him with this blank stare like... um who are you?

So Jordan sees this and tries to roll dodge around me to escape the guy. As he snuck around me, the old guys arm flew over my head and got him. Jordan didn't have a chance.... he died too young.... I'll miss him. Really tho, to help you understand I have provided a picture of what this guy looked like:



See?! Yeah it was a scarring experience... I can't even look at old people the same way anymore.

So after a few hours of pretending my hand had been cut off at 'nam instead of what really happened, it hit me. He must've known exactly what he was doing!!! It had to have been a psychology experiment. I was freaking out, and he probably just laughing his head off somewhere with like the video of me. Old people are evil!!!

Ok so maybe it wasn't an experiment but hey, it lets me sleep easier. If you feel better knowing some old guy wanted to touch your hand, by all means keep believing it. I however have decided that there are only three reasons why people act weird.

1) It's a psychology experiment - I like to think so a lot of the time.
2) They have had a labotomy - It's not their fault! They only have like half a brain!
3) They really are just creepy - Sometimes you just can't live in denial...

No comments:

Post a Comment