Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bacon tasty Bacon with lots of syrup


So there are two thing in this world I love...yes only two. they happen to be both food items one is the glorious baked good that is Pie (insert patriotic music here). and an article on Pie will come later i promise. For now i will focus on my second love, this love is for bacon. mmmm bacon is the single best meat ever..........ok sorry I'm back i was just fantasizing about bacon...no not that way...well maybe a little... OK so now
and also

I love bacon so much I have expanded on my items that taste like Bacon the one I like the most are Bacon toothpicks. I love those things they are amazing.

there have also been some not so good experiments with Bacon flovored things. such as Mints. Personally I like mints and as you all now know I love Bacon but together they create a substance most foul. I got these on accident one day after ordering some bacon toothpicks online. I was sent some bacon mints instead. So with my philosophy being try everything once, for this might lead you to some tasty things that you never thought could be tasty, i popped several in my mouth this time my wise words did not hold true, its such a drag when that happens. anyways I really hate those things so i really dont want to take time to post a picture of one so here is this instead.

I'm sorry i just had to post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment