Monday, February 2, 2009

Its coming up on that time of year again...

Well as it is now officially february, the time has begun that some organized guy will start the prom epidemic. There's always the guy who asks like 4 months ahead of time just to make all the other guys anxious. Then even when you figure out who you want to go with you realize that prom was like last weekend... Yeah so to avoid that this year I have decided that I will ask my date ahead of time. Who is this incedibly fortunate individual. Simple... Mojo Jojo!
No this is not some sort of metaphor. I mean every word.... I will find Mojo Jojo and we will go to prom together... And don't worry, this was Mojo's prom date from last year. I don't think I have to worry about that other, not nearly as attractive, guy. I think we will easily win Prom king and um... Prom... green monkey. But honestly, Look at this:
Who wouldn't want to go to prom with that?!! Granted, it will be somewhat awkward since we are both males of different species but regardless, I am going to prom with him.... I've already asked. I've solved the prom problem for myself, now go find your own date!!

O and ps... Don't tell Mojo Jojo I got that in the towel... He doesn't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment