Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Zombie is among us once more!

So I would like to just make something perfectly clear right now. Your moment of silence honoring our fallen comrade was not in vain. Jordan is dead! I assure you. But... He's sorta risen again... They have a word for this actually... ZOMBIE!

Now stop the complaint mail! I grow tired of the whining and name calling. And telling me what my name rhymes like is still not funny!

Ok, I just needed to make this perfectly clear. Jordan is still dead. He's just the first of the Zombie uprising that will soon occur. I hope you all have shotguns ready. Or maybe if you die soon enough you can fight on the side of the Zombies! That would be fantastic! I think I have a new goal in life... or in death... or in... post-death?

So Jordan is indeed back. Keep the date for it is an important one for the future of Puddingwife.

Go America!
Go Zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment