Thursday, November 19, 2009

a feast fit for a Zombie King, ME.



ok guys, my week of binge drinking and orgies in honor of my return has sadly come to an end and I must settle down and actually do some work here. OK NEWS TIME CHILDREN. next week something major is going down. thats right I'm talking about the single greatest holiday known to man. FANKSGIBBING!!! YEAH!!


YAAAAAAY!





the name has officially been changed in all official puddingwife documents because no one cares about being thankful fuck that people just want to gourd themselves. So I, Jordan dark lord of puddingwife and surrounding bloglands, here by declare that from this day forth the holiday formerly known as thanksgiving will be called Fanksgibbing by all who fall under my rule.

ok now for why this is my favorite Holiday, and im sure Nicks favorite as well. I am a glutton and a hedonist. I enjoy food. not only do i enjoy food, I enjoy being able to eat enough food in one sitting that could feed a large African village for a mo
nth. Thats the true meaning of fanksgibbing ladies and gentlemen. This is the one time of the year where everyone who celebrates this holiday says "dear rest of the world I have a fuck ton of food, like a mountain and i could share it with you but instead i'm gonna eat it all and then throw up." Fanksgibbing is celebrated mostly in america, but other cultures have something similar as well. Germans have Oktoberfest which is fanksgibbing combined with a month of straight drinking. so basically drunken fanksgibbing that lasts a month, the Germans know how to do it. ok, children go out eat until you barf then eat some more, JUST BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CAN!
just like this fellow


Enjoy the holiday guys and i'll see you when i wake up from my food coma!

No comments:

Post a Comment