Friday, November 13, 2009

HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION CANNOT STOP ME

ok, enough is enough. I'm fucking tired of what my beloved puddingwife has become. It is once again time for me to ascend to my dark throne atop a pile of dead puddingwife fans who sacrificed themselves to me. For those of you know don't know who I am. I am the all father of puddingwife. I am the great and powerful Jordan. Nick has mentioned my death before and I do thank him kindly for that, but my time of death is over. I have come back to claim my empty throne. I see Nick has done a lot of changing in my absence. He deleted some of my favorite posts and has gone through my other ones and edited the fuck out of them. yes nick i know your dirty fucking tricks. NOW you all shall see the opposite side of puddingwife. first of all WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE BACON BRA NICK, DAMNIT ALL TO HELL I LOVED THAT PICTURE. shit where was I. oh right telling you who the fuck I am. I am simply the dark side of pudding wife. I am an atheist (if that is a problem leave right now because my posts will be filled with it i assure you) I love to fucking curse. LIKE A FUCKING SAILOR. Now that all the weaklings have fled to their mothers I can get on with business. This blog needs more edge, all the edge that was here is now gone, so its time I bring it back. I hope you people enjoy me because I am going to be posting at least once a week. and if you dont like me then you are all nicks friends anyway and I probably don't care about you. SO BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW MASTER YOU PATHETIC WORMS. and also have a pleasant visit to our little piece of the internet.

oh also side note. Today the 13th of November, which happens to fall on a friday shall be celebrated as the day your dark lord has returned unto you. thats my holiday imput.

also again FUCK YEAH SLEEP DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment