Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Returning from the dead...

Hey you guys... Sorry its been such a rough time to be an avid puddingwife fan. Its been tough for us too. Times are just not as bright as they used to be. For this reason I have changed the background color of the entire website to black to represent the loss the the one speck of light in this world for quite some time. That light is of course this blog. I vow, as Co-creator of the almighty and powerful blog, PUDDINGWIFE, that I shall write upon ye weekly through at least this current semester.

Now this may not be the most entertaining entry I have written and for this I apologize; however I promise to return to normal posts from this point on. So if you are truly one of our fans who reads this still without my encouragement (and I know who you are) then expect your own complimentary box of official Puddingwife dental floss.

As for things I should warn you about from this point forward. I regret to inform you that either Jordan has died and/or his desire to continue to write upon this blog has disappeared. In either case I would not be expecting many more posts from him. Please join me in a breif moment of silence as we honor our fallen comrad................................................Thank you.

So here we go my friends. It is time for this blog to take its rightful place in the world. At the very top of the non-research blog standings. It is up to you to create a world where Puddingwife is a household name.

Until that day my friends, I say goodnight. I will write again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment