Friday, September 25, 2009

Flying Cockroaches

I have to start off this entry by admitting that I did not write this blog entry; however, it was the most influential entry ever for me. I laughed so hard. And so puddinwife became puddinwife. It is an entry by a band named Thrice and influenced the way I write on here. Please enjoy:

Ok um... yeah.... I uh couldn't find it... But you can imagine how incredibly awesome it must be right?! I mean to influence puddinwife! You have to either be awesome or at least the pope. I learned to fear cockroaches from it! Especeally when they can freaking fly! RIDICULOUS! Well maybe I can distract you from this most recent disappointment with a video? Another animation I've drawn. Enjoy:



O and no cockroaches are allowed here... None... Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment