Friday, September 18, 2009

The Frog

So when D-bone and I left to Utah he found this random plastic frog in his sister's old house (probably containing swine flu) and decided it would be a good idea to bring it to college. I was somewhat against the idea at first but I must say its grown on me.


Earlier last week I was going to bed and as I was crawling in, thinking about beautiful women, I noticed an uninvited guest in my bed. I was ticked! There was that stupid frog. D-bone lost the stupid point... D-bone -1. So in my fury I set the frog back into D-bone's bed. Sure enough when he got in, there was the plastic frog. Point, Nick. So the next morning we began the true use of the frog, annoying our roommates. When Canadia left, D-bone snuck into his room and put the frog under his pillow. D-bone back to 0. The frog even returned to my hands the next day! So I entered the room of the tall one and noticed two pillows. This presented a small problem... But I decided I would put it in between his pillow.

Now this is the best story so far. The Tall One and LeBron James are roommates and LeBron bought himself a nerf gun. Late that night The Tall One returned home he walked in quietly trying not to wake LeBron before he knew what was happening nerf bullets were flying like bees with rabies at him. When the beating stopped (and yes, nerf bullets can provide a beating... Don't question me!) The Tall One collapsed onto his bed only to slam into a plastic frog. Nick - 2. Whahaha.

Sure enough, the frog returned to me once again. I guess everyone assumes when they put it on the kitchen table they are safe from the plague... WRONG! I'm not even sure who I got this time... But I aimed for Lebron. Its in his backpack as far as I know... We'll see soon... Nick - 3

As for this... I don't really know what to say. It came up on google images when I typed in frog. I don't get the connection... But I thought you all would appreciate it... Although it looks kinda gross like this... The ones on the left look like they have anthrax... enough said

No comments:

Post a Comment