Monday, September 28, 2009

Everyday is a Holiday


So in my endless quest to make the world a little more exciting and less serious, I have begun celebrating holidays. For example, Today is Name your car day... Which is depressing... O how I miss you, Adalia. And yes that is my cars name. A name fitting a mustang... Anyways, here's the link so you can join in on all the fun!

http://www.oshel.com/everyday.htm

So here's the plan loyal puddinwifers. We will make a new holiday that will rival Halloween! But can't decide which holiday to do. I was thinking one of the following though:

October 14th- Be Bald and Free day (We all shave our heads? But I kinda like my hair... And a bald cap is outta the question. We gotta be committed.)

October 29th- Hermit Day. (We go visit Hermits out in the mountains! We'll love it, they'll dread it. Maybe we can introduce them to each other and make them play board games?)

November 3rd- Sandwich and Housewife's Day. (I didn't make this one up! But I'd probably get in trouble for encouraging it... I just thought it was funny...)

November 11th- Air Day (I don't really know what we can do on this one... If it was something like Air Conservation Day maybe we could just not breathe very much all day? But its not.)

November 30th- Stay at home because you're well day (Fantastic! Need I say more?! Clear leader so far. Of course I'm pretty sure this is called something else... What was it? O right Labor Day... Except one thing. The people who celebrate this actually work... that's a problem)

December 20th- Games Day (You have to play games all day. And I mean it. Wake up at midnight and I expect 24 straight hours of games. ie Video games, board games, fun games... etc)

So those are some rough ideas. Just drop a comment or something on which holiday and what we will do and I will decide who wins the contest and send them something special... maybe....

2 comments:

  1. I rather like January 3rd-festival of sleep day! Let's celebrate that one! This also happens to be kinda close to February 28th except we sleep in public. I heard a story the other day about this polynesian family who would go to a all you can eat buffet for lunch, take a nap, and then eat dinner there too! HAHAHA January 30th is pretty rockin' too! I'm just not sure what we would be escaping from...maybe just life in general...or from Nicholas Evans! ;) Hmmm...Be natsy day(March 8th)...that sounds interesting! We should only say, do, and eat nasty things all day long! Ugh...that would be gross though! Yup...so those are my favorites! What do you think? Do I get a prize now? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you do win Cassie. No one else seemed to have much of an opinion on that one. Congrats! As a blog we will celebrate the "festival of sleep day!" I will announce it on my next post.... But wait... isn't that your wedding day?

    ReplyDelete