Monday, May 18, 2009

Google Troops

So I learned a while back that Google bought Youtube. Now this may not be exactly what you'd call new news but I thought I'd bring it up to begin making my point. 

Today I would like to discuss a great fear of mine... That is that Google will one day buy up enough to support a country and build up an army to destroy America.... and those who use search engines such as yahoo or dogpile.
Its not a pretty picture I understand... But the way Google is headed, it shouldn't be much of a surprise should it?! Much like ducks, Google is bent on conquering the world. I'll discuss ducks in later blog.

It will start with yahoo. Everyone who is or even knows someone who is anyone has known that Yahoo has been a thorn in Googles side. Soon the search button will work no longer. Then a new screen will flash that simply shows your address and mapquest and a countdown. "Thou shouldest not have used Yahoo..." Then I guess you die or something... 

So moral of this entry, Don't use Google... or I guess only use Google...

GO YAHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment