Monday, May 11, 2009

The Demon Shower

So I've already introduced the single most evil location in the world earlier in Puddingwife. Forget you Eastern State Penitentiary or St. Anne's Retreat or Britannia Manor! The most evil place in the world is my shower. Yes really.

To be fair though, I do have some good news about my bathroom. I've finally stopped stepping on nails! After weeks of stepping on them, I've gone without stepping on them for coming up on a month! I know that most people expect this from bathrooms but I'm excited ok?


So my bathroom is getting creative. It gets hot now, pretty quickly in fact. But my shower has new ways to torture me. So above is a diagram of a shower control valve. I have the perfect temperature, then on either side is scolding hot or freezing cold. Now I have to stand outside my shower and wait until I find the warm temperature. Here's where my shower got creative. So I found out recently that the perfect spot changes location. So I can't just leave the nozzle where it is, I have to find it every day. On top of that, it changes spots even while I'm in it. So I'll just be showering minding my own business when suddenly I'll notice steam.... then I notice my skin boiling.... Then comes the screaming. So I gain courage and test it and I realize there are little glaciars forming at the bottom of the shower. It just plain doesn't make any sense.

Then my shower performed the ultimate evil just yesterday. I'm enjoying the warmth and I put a bunch of shampoo in, more than necessary, and its dripping off my head all over me (I know, it's an impressive image) when suddenly, the water shuts off. I just look up all amazed at the sheer dark ways of my shower with this new idea. I turn off the water, and wait.... and wait... and wait... and finally try turning it on again, as if that ever works. Nothing. So I have to bang on my wall and force my Dad to help me. Turns out MY SHOWER shut off the water to the house! What kind of demon would do that?!

So moral of this story.... I live a life of fear... Where will my shower strike next.... and Why? There is a probable part three of stories from my shower. Until then, avoid my shower... if you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment